Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Blog? Maybe...


VERSUS



I keep hearing about Wordpress and how much easier it is to use. I decided to give it a try with the same type format as this blog and see which is easiest. I will say Blogger has been easy for me and learning a new way is a bit daunting. But there are limitations to what I feel I can accomplish here. So, I posted a previous entry from this site on to my new blog, Pam's Best Laid Plans, and will continue to use both for a while until I make a final decision. What are your thoughts? Do you have preference? Have you transitioned from one format to another? I would love to hear your ideas.

6 comments:

  1. I've thought about it because I know that Word Press allows for more advanced customizations than blogger accommodates. When I switched away from a standard blogger template, I was a lot happier with what I could do - font changes, larger pictures, better layout - with the same ease of use that I'm used to with blogger.

    Also, the thought of moving everything seems pretty daunting to me right now :).

    It's a great idea to try it out. I look forward to hearing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect many have thought to change and I am one of them, but I have found that Blogger suits me fine -- I do not do commercials or ads on my blog and perhaps Wordpress is better for that sort of thing, so in the end I am staying at Blogger...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.