Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

It was a busy week. Our son, who is getting ready to graduate college in May, has decided to lease a house with a friend. We spent two afternoons and most of Saturday cleaning it. We had Marriage Matters seminar at church this week and then Sunday worship, followed by our Care Group lunch, home for an hour and out to get some shopping done. I bought a new pair of walking shoes and we purchased a new printer.

Today has been a day of planning. Now, I just need to get busy. My new list of to-do's is almost two pages long. My most immediate projects are finishing my little niece's robe and making my baby shower gifts for a friend. I am going to try a couple of new things for the shower.

I love fabric. I love to touch it, I love the colors and the textures. I especially love to buy fabric and plan projects with it. I shopped on Fat Quarter Shop today! I can't wait to get my fabric package! I ordered six different charm packs and my favorite fabric was Camp Fun Time Owls fabric with coordinating polka dot fabric.

I will post pictures of the robe and shower gifts, hopefully by Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.