I have been eyeing all the fall snack mixes and decided to come up with my own mix. This makes A LOT. Be sure and use a large mixing bowl.
The great thing about a snack mix like this is it can be made for your individual taste. Just add or omit anything you want.
Gobble Gobble Snack Mix
- 4 cups of Oatmeal Square cereal -I chose the one with just a touch of brown sugar
- 2 cups of Pretzels
- 4 cups of Kettle Corn Popcorn - I chose this because the grocery was out of every box of Crunch n' Munch. I think the Crunch n' Munch would be better.
- 1 bag (10.5 oz.) of Reese's Pieces
- 1 bag (12.6 oz) of M & M's Peanut
- 1 bag (10 oz) Honey Roasted Nut Medley
- 1/2 bag Caramel Candy Corn
- 1 bag of Honey and Cocoa flavored Autumn Mix
- 1/2 box Chocolate Teddy Grahams
- 1/2 bag of Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows- I think these are quite tasty but Stan doesn't like them.
Put all in a large bowl and mix gently with a wooden spoon. Store in airtight containers. Enjoy!
I wanted to share this photo so that you can see the cute pumpkin marshmallows!