Friday, September 21, 2012

Gobble Gobble Snack Mix


I have been eyeing all the fall snack mixes and decided to come up with my own mix. This makes A LOT. Be sure and use a large mixing bowl. 


The great thing about a snack mix like this is it can be made for your individual taste. Just add or omit anything you want.

Gobble Gobble Snack Mix

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups of Oatmeal Square cereal -I chose the one with just a touch of brown sugar
  • 2 cups of Pretzels
  • 4 cups of Kettle Corn Popcorn - I chose this because the grocery was out of every box of Crunch n' Munch. I think the Crunch n' Munch would be better.
  • 1 bag (10.5 oz.) of Reese's Pieces
  • 1 bag (12.6 oz) of M & M's Peanut
  • 1 bag (10 oz) Honey Roasted Nut Medley
  • 1/2 bag Caramel Candy Corn
  • 1 bag of Honey and Cocoa flavored Autumn Mix
  • 1/2 box Chocolate Teddy Grahams
  • 1/2 bag of Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows- I think these are quite tasty but Stan doesn't like them. 


Put all in a large bowl and mix gently with a wooden spoon. Store in airtight containers. Enjoy! 

I wanted to share this photo so that you can see the cute pumpkin marshmallows

sharing:


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think so too! I love all the shapes and colors. :)

      Delete
  2. Now that looks like something my kids would enjoy having around. What a fun snack. It looks so festive too. Thanks for the visit. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So far, everyone that has tried it has enjoyed it. Fun and fallish!

      Delete
  3. I was sold as soon as I saw the Reeses :). It's a fun idea to make your own snack mix. Also, I love big jar you put it in :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby is the same. He loves Reese pieces and cups. I am not much of a candy eater so I can make this for him and our son and his GF and I am not so tempted. Now doughnuts...that would be a different matter! :) Jar came from Walmart. I love it too.

      Delete
  4. I'm featuring your Gobble Gobble Snack Mix tomorrow at my link party! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you'll stop by again to link up more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. snack machines for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.