Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weight Watcher Wednesday with Skinnytaste

Low Fat Peanut Butter Banana Muffin
Today, I am highlighting Skinnytaste blog. Gina has a blog that offers low fat, family-friendly, healthy recipes. Gina has been featured in several publications and is a wonderful resource for Weight Watcher participants. Gina gives the nutritional value, along with WW points plus values, along with her recipe. I am so excited to have found this blog and know our family will benefit from the wonderful recipes available. 

With trying to lose weight, one of my greatest challenges is finding good substitutes for bad food choices. I love carbs and especially any sweet breads. I am thrilled to find a recipe for Low Fat Peanut Butter Banana Muffins! I have an addiction to peanut butter and I love banana bread. To be able to combine these two ingredients into a WW point that is doable makes me very happy! :)

I want to thank Gina for allowing me to use her photo and for all those wonderful recipes waiting to be cooked. 

On another note, I had my second weigh in on Friday. I lost 5 pounds! Yay!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 5 lbs, Pam! That's great. Keep it up!

    I wasn't familiar with Skinnytaste blog but I'm glad you pointed me in that direction. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.