Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Month of Thankfulness

Each day leading up to Thanksgiving I will be sharing my thankful post. Some will be serious and some not so much. But all will be sincere. Will you share what you are thankful for today?

Day 1 - I am so thankful for my sweet husband, Stan. He is the best husband and father. 30 years and counting!



Day 2 - I am thankful for the first scent of coffee brewing when I wake each morning and then for that first sip...and three cups I consume.



Day 3 - I am so thankful for my two kids, Cody and Hanna. They have grown in to wonderful people and I am so proud of them. Every day they have blessed me beyond measure.
They are also blessed with good youth genes. Cody is almost 26 and Hanna almost 24 but they both get told how much younger they look. They will love it in 20 years!



4 comments:

  1. Great post. :) More people should stop appreciate the things and people they see every day. I think many people's lives aren't as tough or dreary as they think; the problem is just where their focus is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Robin. I am excited to have 30 days to see where my focus is each day! :)

      Delete
  2. What a terrific post! I loved! seeing your lovely photo with your hubs too. My first two things would be the same as yours....and my hubs is the one who always makes the coffee here. (I love to tease that we do it the scriptural way...HE BREWS=) Oh how I savor that first sip of coffee in the morning! How wonderful that your children have you for a mama too. Thanks for sharing and reminding us we all have much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marsha, for your kind words. Aren't we blessed to have such good mates? :) I love the Hebrews reference. It made me giggle.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.