Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Month Of Thankfulness - Day 20

Morrie's Home!

I am thankful that my daughter and her BF found their missing cat, Morrie. They think she escaped while they were working and the maintenance crew at the apartment complex made a repair in the apartment. They realized she wasn't in the apartment last night around 8:00. My daughter made flyers and put up this afternoon. They received a call that she was spotted and when they arrived it was her! Yay! I was saying lots of prayers for this cat. My daughter has had her since she was only 4 weeks old. She cared for her and carried Morrie in a scarf against her chest when she was so tiny. It would have broken Hanna and Rob's hearts to lose that cat. So, YAY! I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.