Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Framed Fabric


As mentioned in my last post, I am a huge Pinterest fan. I pinned a while back the above post, framing fabric or scrapbook paper. The post can be found at http://yourdecoratinghotline.com/easy-exciting-exclusive/.

Unfortunately, I did not take a before or during photo of my project but I do have a snapshot of my own finished project. I took an old frame that was very gold and painted it black. I removed the old floral print, cleaned the glass, glued the fabric, that I had washed and ironed smooth, on to the cardboard backing and finished the project  with closing off the back. The fabric is a vintage-style of a woman doing laundry, ironing, etc. A perfect fabric to hang in my laundry area.


I am sorry for the picture not being hung. We have all the walls bare of nails as we prepare to paint this weekend. So, what do you think? I love it!


1 comment:

  1. Love this idea and am anxious to try it. I also adore that frame. ((HUGS)) and happy to see you back:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.