Friday, July 24, 2009

Comfort Food

There are some foods that we think of as comfort food. Chicken and Dumplings is certainly a dish that I think of as comfort food. Growing up in the deep south, Mississippi, we ate mostly southern cuisine and Chicken and Dumplings were definitely on the list. My friend Rita, who still lives in Mississippi and hosts the blog, Blessed Be Me, has a recipe for this tasty dish. Click on over for a true southern dish recipe and it will set your mouth to watering. In fact, I am making some this weekend. Yummy. :)
http://blessedbeme-rita.blogspot.com/2009/07/chicken-and-dumplingsummm-good.html

Take a look around while you are there. Rita is a new quilter and does some incredible machine embroidery also. She is new to the blog world but has some wonderful insights to share. I hope you get a minute to visit her and tell her Pam says hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.