Sunday, July 19, 2009

Needle Turn Applique Tutorial

Cathy over at Cabbage Quilts blog is doing a three part tutorial for needle turn applique. I am so excited about this. I have been wanting to learn and it is on my to do list for the year but my only friend who does it has been busily getting her home ready to put on the market. Alas, she is too busy to teach me. If interested, just click over to Cathy's site. Today she shares all the supplies you need to get you started with your own needle turn applique. Also, take time to look around her site. She has some of the most beautiful quilts I have ever seen. They will definitely inspire you. :)http://cabbagequilts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a place to really get your mind working......thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.