Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Movie Day and Party



I am a big fan of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. She is a wonderfully talented writer. She always has a mystery, a little tension between the main characters and laugh-out-loud hysterical scenes. In fact, my husband has asked that I not read her books in the bed because I will wake him laughing. Last Friday, One for the Money was released. It is the movie based on her first book in the series. It is very close to the book and was really well done. A group of us all read the series and decided to make a date to watch the movie. 


Three generations of readers in our family. From left to right, my sister, my mom, my daughter and myself. All lovers of Stephanie, Joe and Ranger!

click here for a preview of the movie
http://oneforthemoneyfilm.com/index2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.