Monday, February 20, 2012

A Week Away - Beach Love


We're at the beach! Yay! I can't begin to tell you how I am such a lover of a beach, any beach. However, I am partial to our own beautiful beaches in SC. On Friday evening we arrived in Charleston, SC. Here are a few photos taken Saturday afternoon at Isle of Palms.

Stan enjoying some sunshine.


Our friends, Brenda and Ken, met us in Isle of Palms for the the weekend.

Dinner at Red's on Shem Creek.



Jelly fish. 
 On Sunday afternoon, Stan and I headed to Hilton Head Island, SC for a week of bliss and relaxation. Here is the beginning of our week in photos.


 View from our balcony.
 For the important things, the hunt for Starbucks! We found one just a few minutes away. One Skinny Caramel Macchiato for me.
 

One Strawberry and Creme for Stan. I know... not coffee!

Back to the condo to take a walk on the beach.



 Breezy but beautiful day!

 Pam loves Stan.


Resting after our walk with a good book on his Kindle.

We're off to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.