Monday, March 19, 2012

A Day At The Georgia Aquarium

Our daughter lives in GA in a suburb of  Atlanta. She turned 23 on the 13th. My husband, son and I traveled there yesterday to spend the day with Hanna and Rob. We let her plan our day of activities. We ate at Egg Harbor Cafe for lunch. We then went to the GA Aquarium in downtown Atlanta. If you have not been, it is well worth the visit and money for attendance. My family teased me that I was like a 7 year old with eyes wide and exclamations of amazement. Go to http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/  to check out the aquarium site.

Our son, Cody, and our daughter the birthday girl, Hanna. 
Whale shark!
Hanna and Rob
Proud daddy!
Jelly Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.