Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bean Dip Recipe

My entire family loves Mexican food. We have a favorite restaurant, http://papasmexicanrestaurant.com/, that serves the most wonderful Bean Dip as a free appetizer instead of the customary salsa. After some research and pondering, I came up with my own version of Bean Dip. It is not exact but my husband and son thinks it is great. 


Bean Dip

Ingredients:
1 (16oz) can pinto beans, drained 
1 cup picante or salsa sauce 
2 cups shredded Fiesta blend cheese
3/4 cup sour cream
1 T. chili powder 
1/4 t. cumin 

Put all ingredients in to a bowl, mix until beans are smashed and all is mixed well.

Pour in to a greased casserole dish and bake on 350* for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with warm tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.