Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday

I have decided to post a favorite, free tutorial each Tuesday. The tutorials will be sewing or craft related. This Tuesday is from one of my favorite blogs, Allsorts. Her blog is so colorful and it makes me happy to visit. The Criss-Cross Coaster tutorial is great for beginners. I have made several sets of these for giifts. You just slide a stem ware glass bottom into the middle open seam for a substitute of wine glass charms. Adorable! The links is here:

http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2006/11/crisscross_coas.html

Once you have checked out her Criss-Cross Coaster tutorial, check out her new pictures of her studio on the main page. It will definitely inspire you.

1 comment:

  1. Your new blog look is incredible. So you! Hope you guys had fun. How could you two together not have fun? Glad you're home. I will definitely enjoy Tuesday Tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.