Thursday, March 26, 2009

What am I doing?

I am still without a camera! My hands feel empty and how can I post without pictures? The battery charger is ordered and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Woohoo! It will immediately be put to good use.

A friend and I are getting ready to open an online store and we are struggling with a name for it. We don't want to get too cutesy or get pigeon-holed into one particular craft. She offers some, I offer some, we search and find our favorites are already in use. We go back to our lists. I know we will land on the perfect name but the process is becoming very frustrating. I am praying for patience and insight. :) We have worked up a lot of stock and we have one great idea for summer! Hopefully people will love the idea as much as we do.

I signed up a while back to participate in a Bend the Rules bag swap and a Spring Swap. If I had my camera, there would be pictures of fabric for both swaps. I am using Amy Butler fabric for the BTRS and a bright, paisley and strip from Brother and Sister Designs for the Spring Swap. I have cut the fabric and am sitting down today to sew. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. I will be in prayer for the perfect name for your online business. It will come to you probably in the most unexpected way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.