Friday, April 24, 2009

Beautiful Spring

Apple Tree
This morning, as the sun was rising, I looked out my back door. My apple tree is in bloom and seems to be glowing from the sun's rays. I just had to take a picture and share. I love Spring. The green is so intense and there is newness everywhere. Our weather is sunny and warm here in SC. Highs are to be close to 80 degrees! Woohoo, I LOVE SPRING!

I haven't had much time this week to sew. Yesterday I worked with my friend and business partner on our jewelry. We have had several orders for Mother's Day. We received our first order on ArtFire yesterday! It was so exciting.





2 comments:

  1. Busy is exciting, especially in businees ventures. Have fun!! Spring always seem to come at just the right time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!

    Oh by the way I am glad I stumbled across your blog.

    I wanted to invite you to a message board for moms.
    http://www.chatterscene.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.