Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Items Online

My friend, Connie, and I worked on Monday on our SeWhat business. I have downloaded a lot of new items, including barrettes (large and small) and hair pins. If you get an opportunity, stop by and give it a look.
Here is a sneak peek at a few items.
Large snap-clip barrette with 7/8" covered button. This size is great for anyone older than a toddler up through adult.
Infant - toddler snap-slip barrette with a 7/8" covered button.

I love how these turned out.
They are an all day no-slip grip hair pin with a 7/8" covered button.

3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable, every single one of them;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM!! (screaming!!) Makes me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute as can be! Thanks for the red velvet cake recipe -- it looks yummy. And yay for college graduations -- we have one the day after yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.