Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Swap Arrival!


I was so excited as I unwrapped and discovered each item of my Spring Swap parcel! I have a green hand beaded and embroidered hand towel, a hand embroidered and embelished with crochet flower quilty, a crocheted and beaded necklace, crochet ribbon and Amy Butler fabric! I love every item. When signing up for the swap, you put likes and dislikes. I am not a huge fan of pastels and for my partner, that had to be difficult with a Spring theme but she outdid herself. The Spring quilty has flowers and is definitely Springy but in my favorite colors of golds, browns, greens, etc. What a treat! I feel as if it is my birthday again. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are the real treat! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goodies. Love that shade of green. I can't wait to receive my package.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.