Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday

Trash Bag for Your Vehicle

Over at Make It and Love It blog, Ashley has posted a free tutorial for this easy but very useful trash bag for your vehicle. I can't tell you how badly I need this and how much better this will work in my van than the small bathroom trash can I keep in there. My trash can isn't very practical because it turns over and spills easily and it sure isn't as stylish as this bag. I can also see using this to keep a notepad and pencil, small toys for the kiddos, hand sanitizer and lotion, etc. It doesn't just have to be for trash. :) Head over to the following link for the free tutorial and check out her other projects while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.