Friday, May 15, 2009

Favorites Friday

I have decided to share a favorite item on Fridays. Sometimes it may be a sewing tool, a food item, a clothing item, etc. The only prerequisite is that it is one of my favorite things. I would love for you to leave me a comment each Friday with your favorite things.

This week I want to share the Clover Chaco Liner. I own two, the blue and white. Each time I sew, I use this nifty little tool. What makes it so great? The end is not a point that has to be sharpened but instead has a little rolling wheel. It is effortless to use and I can't imagine sewing without it now. They cost approximately 7.00 each and are refillable. I have had mine a year now and have not had to refill yet. I have also used when measuring on paper for a cutting line. I believe it comes in several other colors, including yellow and green.
Clover Chaco Liner

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.