I have got to get organized. I have been in a fog the last few weeks. I have had to take some medicine that just makes me feel spacey and have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished with my sewing and I have a lot I want to do. I am hoping making my list will help me to focus. So here it goes.
Sewing to do list:
1. Amy Butler's Downtown Purse for daughter. It needs to be completed by June 1st. That is when I go help her move.
2. Niece a sundress and matching bag.
3. Daughter skirt.
4. Purse for a birthday gift with a matching tea wallet.
5. Mug cozies for gifts. Have multiples of these to do.
6. Christmas in July Swap - stocking, other items
7. Birdie for a friend.
8. Fall bag for daughter - Amy Butler's Birdie Sling.
9. Heat Therapy Rice bag.
10. Summer skirt for me.
11. Cut off and hem a pair of jeans in to shorts for me.
12. I have many hand embroidery items I want to work on. I need to copy on to the fabric, organize in to packages and that way I can grab and go with it.
Things I want to learn:
1. Needle turn applique.
2. More hand embroidery stitches.
Here is my plan. Today I will iron and cut out daughter's bag. I bought the wrong color of thread so I will need to go get the correct thread color this afternoon. Tomorrow I will try and sew the bag.